Welcome to the MyWikis Ticketed Support SystemThe MyWikis Ticketed Support System (TSS) is your one-stop shop for help and support. In addition to our FAQ knowledgebase that provides answers to common questions, our ticket-based support system is where you can communicate with our support representatives to address your questions and assist you with your wiki's needs.
Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference, we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. Please use the same email address on TSS that you used to submit your wiki creation request.
Service levelsMyWikis operates on differing service levels.
- Normal service - offered Monday through Friday unless otherwise specified. All levels of support covered. Wiki creation requests processed. Live chat available.
- Reduced service - in special cases. Some support tickets will be postponed until later to resolve. Wiki creation requests processed. Live chat may or may not be available.
- Weekend service - during Saturday and Sunday. Limited response. Non-urgent support tickets will be postponed until the weekday to resolve. Wiki creation requests not processed unless urgently requested by customer. Live chat unavailable.
- Emergency-only service - in special cases. No support except for emergency issues only. Wiki creation requests not processed. Live chat unavailable.
4th of July breakMyWikis is based in the United States. Due to the upcoming Independence Day holiday on July 4, 2018, MyWikis will be adhering to the following schedule to allow our staff to celebrate the holiday:
- Sunday, July 1 - weekday-level normal service
- Monday, July 2 - normal service
- Tuesday, July 3 - reduced service
- Wednesday, July 4 through Thursday, July 5 - emergency-only service
- Friday, July 6 - reduced service
- Saturday, July 7 through Sunday, July 8 - emergency-only service
- Monday, July 9 - normal service resumes
Open a New Ticket
Check Ticket Status
Be sure to browse our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before opening a ticket.